Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Your five minutes of fame [1]: The hunger site

Hi! I just happened to find this (via next blog as you described) and couldn't resist the possibility of being the first one to leave my mark. I'm currently still a student, so generally I don't promote much, other than a positive attitude towards life (hopefully). But once my education is finished, I hope to go into the world and promote volunteering and other social work in an attempt to make the world a more beautiful place. As part of this, I am a follower of the hunger site and rainforest site...

www.thehungersite.com/

The site is supported by various sponsors, which means that those who are interested only have to click the button and money from the sponsors will go to those in need.
I think this is a valuable investment of three seconds every day :) Thanks! xxxLisaK

Want your own 5 minutes of fame? Read more from here…

No comments: