Monday, December 8, 2008

Rampenfest by BMW

Although it is not a very new case anymore I like to post this great piece of communication done by BMW, as it is a rare occasion that I am really excited about something. Maybe it is because I am German, so it is always nice to see people playing around with German clichĂ©. Basically it is a 37 min documentary about the small village Oberpfaffelbachen and the dreams of their residents who want to become famous by launching a 1-series coupĂ© with help of a giant ramp to USA. The whole story is fiction, and played over all channels the web 2.0 has to offer. With this very unusual approach BMW made it even to the main CNN news for 10 min. The narrative is so brilliant that I'm sure this case will be one of the winners in Cannes 2009. Take me by the name!

No comments: